Friday, March 5, 2010

Humble Beginnings...

Well, well well, where to begin?
This being my first post on this blog, I am a little disoriented as to what exactly I should be writing here, but as a jumping off point, presumably the people who are going to be reading this blog (fingers crossed!) already know me, so I'm not going to dwell on who I am.
Rather, I'd prefer to talk about what this blog is all about.
Sadly for you, my dear public, I will not be presenting you with inane ramblings from the deepest crevice of my mind, rather I will be posting as frequently as possible, the phenomenal and marvelous world of my kitchen.
Though this is a hobby-blog, I intened to share with you my particularly interesting culinary creations and show you how I made them!
So, that's all for now, as I really should be working on an essay, but fear not, I shall come again in a little while and show you some of my previous works that I was smart enough to document (sadly, many I did not think to photograph...), and take my first step into the world of blogging!

See you soon!

~ "Food for thought is no substitute for the real thing" - Walt Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment